Ads

Sunday, October 9, 2016

39/52 THINGS TO STRESS ABOUT


1. Eating too much. For example, last Saturday from the Yolk’s food truck, I had the following pile of poached eggs, goat cheese, garlic potatoes, and portabello mushrooms with spicy ketchup:


Yolk's Breakfast Street Meet Truck Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

But also eating too little.

2. Not being able to hike anymore/not having people to hike with. P&M were kind enough to take me, so I 3rd wheeled to Dog Mountain:
Cute Couple Award – P&M

Easy hike except for the mud. I'd go again because it's close by and quick. 

3. Being left behind in general… Huge FOMO, like when one of my high school friends get married and I'm not invited... Guess I wasn't a good enough friend... WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE?! Should I have said that or not said this? 

4. Security. My car got broken into today and nothing was taken (I think…), except my sense of safety in my neighborhood. I’ve never believed this neighborhood to be very safe, but it’s really disappointing that this happened. At least nothing was damaged.

5. Money. I can always use more…

This post is inspired by: http://elitedaily.com/wellness/signs-under-more-stress-realize
I don't want to go out, I'm constantly drowsy because sleep eludes me, my jaw was hurting from grinding at night for a while, and I am losing interest in general activities... Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing. WHO KNOWS. Just suck it up and move along... There are worse things that could happen than not being invited or missing a hike or gaining/losing a bit of weight or not closing that deal.

Also had a strong coffee today that left me jittery, so I won't be sleeping for a while tonight! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment