Ads

Monday, October 10, 2016

40/52 THINGS TO BE GRATEFUL FOR


1. Coffee:
IMG_20161009_232225
Visited Culprit coffee for the first time. Cozy, bright, and a lovely place to focus on your work. Read a couple pages, and decided to use my caffeine high to go shopping.

Culprit Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2. Books. They keep me calm sometimes. This one is pretty funny! Primates of Park Avenue by Wednesday Martin, focuses on the wives of the rich and privileged in New York. Not sure if this is what’s stressing me out these days – I am so influenced by how these women shop, eat, work out, and just act in general.

IMG_20161009_232049

3. H putting up with me.
4. Friends and family.
5. Generally healthy. Other than stress.


‘Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment