Ads

Saturday, October 8, 2016

FOOD DIARY // WAFFLE EDITION

After a full blown argument with H, I thought dessert would be a good idea after Wang’s Shanghai Food, to sweeten the relationship. P was with us too, and Off the Grid Waffles was on her list of places to try:

IMG_20161008_162155

We ordered the Banana + Nutella (top) and the Tiramisu with ice cream (bottom), and a tea ($3, but refillable. They just pour hot water into the same tea bag). The waffles were really good! I loved the flavour and texture - crispy outside, fluffy inside. Highly recommend the Tiramisu.

Off The Grid Waffles Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

There was something off about the restaurant though… lighting seems a bit off, or maybe it was just the rain.

This weather is really driving me crazy. Poor guy is doing a half decent job of putting up with my moodiness, but he really does rub me the wrong way sometimes. Thank goodness I have such understanding people around me. Happy Thanksgiving, Raincouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment