Ads

Monday, June 10, 2019

2019-22 || Co'M

With all the changes around the office, it was an excellent time to go for a team lunch. Eating our stress away? YES.

S picked Co'm (means rice in Vietnamese), even though CC didn't want Asian food because she had it too frequently in the last week, and CL does not usually enjoy Vietnamese food at restaurants since he gets it at home all the time. Hey, I'm Chinese, and I still prefer going out for Chinese food. What's the problem? 

I really hoped they wouldn't like it, but other than the AC blasting away too strongly, it turned out to be a very satisfying meal. I had the BBH (bun bo hue! Come on, I've mentioned this before).


Pretty sure I've had better, but I'm not going to complain too much about this. It was still very tasty and flavorful, but maybe just not... dirty enough? For me, BBH should be a bit heavier, and greasier, and the best ones are from restaurants that look a bit dirty on the outside. Just a bit, because if it's too dirty, you might get sick. 

C had the banh xeo, which pulled up my rating of this place. It was lightly crispy, with a soft touch of coconut, and the lettuce was fresh.


We also had great butter garlic chicken wings (not as good as Phnom Penh, but comparable), the pork spring rolls and the salad roll. There weren't enough spring rolls to go around the first time, so we ordered another batch.

Co'M Vietnamese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Yum. Tastes as good as it looks. Too bad the BBH was lacking a little bit, but I can see them getting lots of business from the inhabitants of the surrounding apartments. Free parking in the side lot too, so it's perfect for these Richmond folk who drive everywhere.

More changes are happening soon, so we should get a a few more pity lunches soon. July should be an interesting time, with Mercury retrograding hard, and the wedding coming up soon. Looking forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment