Ads

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

SUNSHINE ON A RAINY DAY

I always crave pho the end of a rainy day, and this day was no different. I came to Song Huong with my mother for a quick bite:

pho pho pho

They’re known more for their beef rolls and their BBH (bun bo hue…), but we both wanted just regular pho. The noodles are OK, the soup is pretty salty, and the portions are average. Their BBH was really good a year or 2 ago, but I haven’t tried it in a while. I still come back once in a while, because it’s fast, clean, and convenient. Parking in the back or residential side streets.

Song Huong Vietnamese Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

The world feels like it’s slowly dying though, and no amount of pho will stop it. Storms, floods, bombings… When will it all end? There is sunshine behind all those clouds, and things will look up in no time. I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment