Ads

Saturday, June 2, 2018

PRODUCTIVITY

It is currently 11AM, and I have just woken up from another nap. This may seem like laziness, but really, I have been quite productive this morning already:

     -made breakfast at 630AM
     -watched a few episodes of Brooklyn 99
     -bought reusable extra wide straws to drink bubbletea with
     -updated the firmware on my Mavic Air

Clearly, I’m trying to justify this 2 hour nap that I just took, but it’s time for lunch and I’m having my 2nd coffee of the day. What I’m really craving is a sandwich from the Earl of Sandwich:

IMG_20180526_061742_951

This was at Disney Springs, which was one of the stops along our Disney trip. We had gotten off the Norwegian Sun that morning, and I was starving after missing breakfast and all the travelling from Port Canaveral, so I got myself their original sandwich, with roast beef, cheddar, and horseradish:

  IMG_20180526_061845_385


The horseradish was what attracted me to choosing this sandwich, and I’m super glad I picked this one. Look at all the beef! The bread was crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and the cheese and horseradish added just enough flavour. It was so satisfying. I wish I could have eaten another one later, but just the one sandwich kept me full until the next morning.

Earl of Sandwich Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

OK, back to being productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment