Ads

Monday, May 29, 2017

73/104 TRAVEL IN STYLE

Went to the Sunshine Coast this past weekend for some R&R with H and his coworkers. They’re all fairly Type A (and they know it). Are they good at their jobs because they’ve been molded by the nature of their occupation, or is it because of their existing personalities? Chicken and egg questions. I’m not laid back, but compared to them, I’m a total sloth. We went kayaking with Pedals and Paddles, hiked (walked) to Burnett Falls Park, and did a bit of offroading:

IMG_20170527_205243_143

Found a hidden lake in the middle of nowhere:

IMG_20170529_202434_987

And the final touch of the weekend, great coffee at the Basted Baker:

IMG_20170528_162428_390

I was satisfied with just a flat white (bottom) and H had the cappuccino. I’ll have to come back for the food. It looked amazing, the poached eggs were so jiggly.

The Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I feel like I traveled with both A and B personalities this month, so I must be balanced now.

No comments:

Post a Comment