Ads

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

PRADO CAFE PT. 2 - PERFECT TIMING


prado commercial drive

Our schedules worked out just so that D and I had time to meet up for coffee in between our travels. We were originally going to hang out at Continental Coffee, but it was packed, and Prado had a small table that was perfect for us. I had the cappuccino, and D had the mocha. We shared the cookie, and if I remember correctly, it was bomb. Peanut butter and cookie match made in heaven.

Prado Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

There are actually 5 other Prado's in Vancouver, including one in Surrey. Expect a couple more Prado posts after visits to these other locations. Sometimes, things just fall into place, and the timing is perfect. You meet who you’re meant to meet, and experience what’s supposed to be. I might not make it to Surrey.

Here's my experience at the Prado in Gastown.

No comments:

Post a Comment