Ads

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

INCUBATION PERIOD


H had a craving for ramen. I had a craving for adventure. We went to a new place, called Jiro Sushi and Ramen:
IMG_20170530_180231_098
IMG_20170530_180015_834

Fatty pork, perfect eggs, and fresh fish. There could have been more broth in the tonkotsu ramen, but the noodles didn’t get soggy, and toppings were plentiful. There were snow peas included, something I haven’t seen before! The unagi in the bento box could have been thicker, but the flavors worked for me.
IMG_20170530_180349_421

We also had the agadeshi tofu, which the server was confused about. He had no idea what we were talking about, and to him, it was just fried tofu. I should’ve asked where he’s from, because he didn’t look or sound Japanese. Overall, good, but could be better, and I would go back. $30 or so including tax and tip, cash and debit only.

Jiro Sushi & Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



I hope to stay healthy for the rest of summer, but it might be difficult with all the germs around me. Some people lead more difficult lives, but let’s all try to be considerate and conscientious citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment