Ads

Friday, March 25, 2016

EASTER LONG WEEKEND - DAY 1 // BUILDING CHARACTER ON THE T BAR

Spent the day at one of my favouritest places on earth – Whistler!



Pulled pork poutine at the cafeteria near the Wizard. Gourmet. $13.95. Worth it, come back for more!

Snapchat-2571474054656712221

That’s the end of this season for ski/snowboard. It was a rather uneventful season for us this year in terms of winter mountain sports, because we didn’t go up that often. S and V think I’m on drugs, partly because I’m changed. It’s nice that they’re worried enough to talk to me about it though. Spent some time with H after dinner with J and V, and now watching vlogs. Now that I think about it more, why am I worrying so hard? Great new products and technologies are on their way. Check out this edible disposable utensils: https://www.ketto.org/bakeys

They just need to find a way to make it more affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment