Ads

Monday, May 24, 2021

2021-18 || out of order

Sink is out of order. There must be a leak in one of the hoses connected to the faucet or something came loose, because water was dripping down pretty quickly underneath the faucet into the sink cabinet. The good thing is, we place a bucket underneath the faucet and the pipes, and we caught it in time, before water overflowed out of the bucket and did not soak through our sink cabinet and floors. Another good thing is that our countertop and sink renovation was already scheduled for this week, so we won't have too long to wait. Guess I'll be eating out for a while.

We picked these cute sandwiches up from Kanadell the other day: 

The left side is the katsu sandwich, and the one further back is the tuna salad. We also had a yuzu dessert, to the far right. Overall, they were quite tasty and an easy snack to pack. The sandwiches are only available on Saturdays because of all the work required to make each of them, and they do look pretty laborious to make. They're not just deli meat stuffed in between sliced bread!  I would not go back for the yuzu dessert though, just not my type of flavour. 


Kanadell Japanese Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

This year is almost half over, and so far, I think I've done more house maintenance and yardwork than ever in my life combined. I've also been thinking back to cleaning my dad's carport from earlier this year. The manual labour is just so fulfilling at the end, when everything is cleared out, and you can go home to take a long hot shower to scrub off all the dust and wash away any potential rat poo germs. It was the best shower of my life.  

Comparing that to a full day of office work, with back to back meetings, emails, and phone calls, I don't need to take a shower to relax. I need something to cleanse my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment