Ads

Saturday, January 23, 2021

2021-03 || prototype

Almost missed posting this week! It's been hectic with baby S, moving, and taking just ONE course at BCIT. I guess I don't mind though, and I'll miss the rush of having to do all the things at once. To make it through the day, I have about 2 or 3 cups of coffee. Prototype Coffee is the roastery of choice this month: 


M gifted me a gift set for Christmas with about 5 samples of different coffee beans, and I've loved all of them so far. Each baggy contains about 3 scoops of coffee beans, using the scoop from Aeropress, and I guess I'm not enough of a coffee connoisseur because I don't know how much that is in grams. I'm also a horrible coffee blogger, because I never remember all the flavors profiles and notes of cranberries or pomegranate, blah. They're great. Just go try them. 

Prototype Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I hope to go visit them in person some day soon. Their cafe looks very unique, and they have a few other products (waffle donut?! bottled blue London fog?!) that I would like to get my hands on.

Speaking of hands, I've been wearing a thumb stabiliser for the past week. I'm pretty sure it was from playing Among Us on my phone and cramping over that little joystick button on the screen, and not because of carrying baby S, although she is getting chunkier.   

No comments:

Post a Comment