Ads

Saturday, April 28, 2018

2018-16 BEST OF ORLANDO? – Breakfast

Landed in Orlando (second time this year! at least once more next month!), and picked up H along the way. We were going to spend some time together in Orlando before I had to go back to work. Are you surprised that one of the first things we did was go for coffee?

Lineage Coffee

We took an Uber out to Lineage Coffee, which I sourced out from Instagram (unfortunately, most of my food choices are influenced by Instagram…). The cafe was very spacious, very bright, and appeared to be very clean. Most of the seating was taken up already, but H and I found a little spot by the counter. I had a cappuccino, H had a pourover, and we shared a chocolate croissant. They gave us a regular croissant at first, but we had no troubles exchanging it for one filled with chocolatey goodness. The croissants were gigantic and very fluffy, I would recommend not missing out on it.
I didn’t like the flavour of my cappuccino, probably just personal preference, but I’d come back for the environment and to try a different blend (if I’m ever in the neighborhood again). H seemed to enjoy his coffee, but we both enjoyed spreading the joy and excitement of our upcoming marriage!

Lineage Coffee Roasting  Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

H proposed right before we left for coffee, and I am happy to announce that I will be posting all about the wedding planning. I am going to go on the record here to say that I don’t think it will be too stressful (for me at least). My future husband is resourceful when it comes to planning events and he will likely be doing most of the work. I hate making decisions, and I already had to make one of the toughest ones in this wedding (I decided I want to marry him!) so I think it’s only fair that he does most of the researching and coordinating, right?

Jokes. I’ll be sure to pin things to our Pinterest board too.

If you want to hear the story of how he proposed, email me and I’ll send you the story. It fits our relationship perfectly, and I love how it went down.

Go to Orlando Lunch

Go to Orlando Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment