Ads

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

2018-16 BEST OF FLORIDA? – Dinner

We had yet another steak dinner while travelling in Kissimee, this time at the Old Hickory Steakhouse at the hotel:

Old Hickory Steakhouse

I wasn’t too excited to try this place, because hotel chain restaurants are not typically my favourite places to visit, but this restaurant was conveniently located just underneath our rooms, and they took reservations, so it was very convenient for a good work dinner. It turns out that they do serve pretty good steak here, although the 8 hours of standing and all the manual labor of packing up the trade show probably contributed to my ravenous appetite. We also had a couple of sides, which didn’t quite stand out for me. The dessert selection sounded good, but again, nothing too special. I’d come here mainly out of convenience.

Old Hickory Steak House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

All in all, a trip with many good memories. The food quality tapered off towards the end, because we were mainly stuck in the hotel without too many options, but perhaps I’m just spoiled in my everyday life at home.

I'm back in Orlando in a couple weeks. 3rd time's the charm?

Go to Orlando Breakfast

Go to Orlando Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment