Ads

Thursday, February 1, 2018

2018-3 - TOUR OF AMERICA IN A WEEK (PART 3)

The final part of this 1 week trip was spent in Orlando, Florida:

Orlando, Florida

For our first meal, we had beer and tacos!

The Yard House

My excitement is mostly because the Yard House has a large selection of beers. It’s true. They had more beers than people in the restaurant, more beers than I had time to look through and read about. The place was packed! Food was OK, come for the beers, and for if you don’t want to hear whoever you’re with, because the music gets pretty loud inside.

Yard House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

The Yard House

This was the Vampire taco, which uses a shell made of cheese instead of regular flour.

Well, that’s basically it for this trip. I had a pretty good time at the conference, meeting new people, learning new things about this industry that I am a part of. I survived the hot water pipe blowing in my hotel room at the Marriott. It was unfortunate that they could only reimburse me $50 for all my troubles.

Go back to New York or Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment