Ads

Saturday, July 1, 2017

QUIET PLEASE


After a long month, I was really looking forward to a good drink. C invited me to Stormcrow:
appies

I’d never been before, and I heard that there were some interesting boardgames there to be played. The place was packed! Stepping into the place, I caught a whiff of body odour The air wasn’t moving very well in there, it was quite stuffy. C and V shared the appie platter (above). Good pile of grease.
I had a good cold beverage – Release the Kraken!


H had this burger (I think it’s the salmon burger):
salmon burger

I had a bite, and the ingredients did not taste very fresh. Maybe it was the cheese and sauce combo, but both H and I were not into it. I had the pork belly caesar salad:
salad

Not really a favourite either. It was like eating salt.

H tried to order a few different dishes before deciding on the burger, as well as a few different types of beer and the mead, and they were ALL out of stock. The server kept coming back to tell us that they didn’t have something after she had taken the order. She didn’t seem to know what they had, and wasn’t very helpful. Let’s not come back again.

Storm Crow Alehouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Well, that’s the end of June. I’m really looking forward to a peaceful and quiet July. Happy Canada Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment