Ads

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

MONDAY MOOD


rocanini cappuccino

Stopped by Rocanini in Steveston for a cappuccino and to read my National Geographic mag. This was the edition that inspired me to visit the Galapagos.

rocanini cappuccino

Strong start to the weekend! I love hanging out here in this bright airy space with the plants and some of the best espresso in Richmond (not many options to choose from anyways). I’m definitely coming back for more, when I get my next issue of the magazine.

Rocanini Coffee Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Coffee is one of the things that I do to brighten up my day, whether it’s a toxic person bringing me down or a bad night of rest. Yoga. Food. Nature.

What are some things that turn your bad day into a good one?

No comments:

Post a Comment