Ads

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

PULL ME UP, OUT OF THIS BLACK HOLE

H and I went to Santouka along W. Broadway a few days ago:

spicy miso ramen and masago don combo

When did ramen get so expensive? I remember eating at the Robson location for much less. I love the texture of the noodles and the soup just warms my soul. We had this with the rice combo, masago over rice, and spicy miso ramen. The texture of the rice wasn’t as sticky and sweet as I remembered it to be… Overall, still good, but a bit too overpriced for me to justify going regularly.

Hokkaido Ramen Santouka Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I could use some of this comfort food now.

Everytime that I hear that somebody has decided to leave, I get this gut wrenching, heart pounding, eyes blurring dizziness. Then, I hear that somebody very important is resigning, and it just brings me to uncontrollable tears. I don’t think I’m the only girl made of water in this world, as other people were visibly upset. I feel like it’s worse for me though.

Even just thinking about it makes me break down. It’s just like how Carrie kept breaking down in that episode of Sex and the City everytime she remembered Mr. Big had a heart attack, and I think it’s because, like me, she was thinking of a future without this very important person in her life.
It’s going to be tough, but we’ll get through it, for better or worse. Do I really believe that though or am I just lying to myself?

I’ve also said before that if this person leaves, I will go too…

As I mentioned in the last post, when things seem to be going smoothly, shit just happens. When will things go back to “normal”?

No comments:

Post a Comment