Ads

Sunday, June 18, 2017

76/104 SHOPPING FOR POSITIVES


When everything seems to be going smoothly, things always seem to flip and start going haywire. This weather isn’t helping right now. SUN, COME BACK.

Tried to brighten up the day with some JJ Bean coffee:
IMG_20170617_202353_545

M had introduced me to their blended ice beverage, the SHIVER, a few weeks ago, and the cravings were real yesterday. I brought H with me, and he really loved how creamy it was too. We also got their chocolate, zucchini muffin to go with it. This thing has a muffin top the size of my face, and it is dense.. My boss had told me before that JJ Bean really listens to the voice of the customer, and hence, the best muffin ever with the biggest muffin top ever was created, baked fresh at all of their locations. The Commercial Drive location is a bit dingier than the Main Street one, but it might also have been the grey weather.

JJ Bean Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Alex and Ani still sells the bracelet that I’m wearing in the picture! I think I bought it 4 years ago, still love how easy it is to slip on/off and match with most outfits:
Also got a new Swiffer. It’s life changing. My standards of living have just gone through the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment