Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Monday After...

Would you put placenta on your face? Koreans are #1 at skincare. Berrisom Raccoon Mask. 
IMG-20160227-WA0000IMG-20160227-WA0001

Nothing too special about it, another sheet mask. I got this for Christmas. Needed extra moisture this weekend, so I slapped this on after a night of food and drinks at my house, where we gabbed about The Lathe of Heaven (strange book, and I think that after reading this book, I now understand that the world will always be in conflict because new problems will always arise to take the place of the resolved ones) and work (unforeseen changes). I don’t know about the others, but I feel like I’m always on edge now. Who’s to say I’ll still have a job in another year? Where’s the job security in this world?!?! H is right though – things happen for a reason and if I’m not meant to be here, it’s because there’s somewhere else I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment