Ads

Friday, September 12, 2014

The Ultimate PSL – Part I: The Original

Starbucks brought back their Pumpkin Spice Latte right at the end of August instead of waiting until Fall this year, which was an absolutely brilliant business decision. Can’t resist the fake pumpkin taste, which turns out is not the best for you. Oh well, YOLO…  Got myself a nice Tall nonfat, half sweet PSL – with the whip, of course:

IMG_20140911_172859

Then, I started noticing that other coffee shops and restaurants were releasing PSLs too, and I got sorta excited! I really don’t like buying from Starbucks all the time, because it’s such a huge rip off for the logo on the cup and usually it’s not even that good. However, Starbucks is the only place I know that makes a decent PSL… Now, with so many other places offering PSLs, I can avoid buying from Starbucks! Time to hunt down the best PSL in the world (cuz Vancouver is the world)…

No comments:

Post a Comment