Ads

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

2022-32 || my brain feels like mush

H and I went to Le Pho while my parents were over on Friday, so that I could get away from the children. 


I was craving beans with shaved ice. This one looks good, but didn't taste sweet enough. The ice also came in a big lump that was a bit difficult to mix. Would not order again.


Their pho was great though!


And the lemongrass chicken on rice combo was spectacular. Very strong lemongrass marinade: 


The restaurant was quite busy, yet the service was quick and efficient. I wouldn't go back though, because it's a bit out of the way for us and it wasn't like the food was particularly extraordinary (a tad salty). 

Somebody recently asked me if I felt a sense of achievement from raising my two children. 

"No, maybe not for another 5 to 10 years," was my response then.

Now that I've had a few minutes to think about it, maybe I'll never feel that way, because why would I want to base my feelings and fulfilment as a person on the success of others? 

No comments:

Post a Comment