Ads

Monday, August 30, 2021

2021-34 || happy tired

Learning a new job has been exhausting. I've forgotten what it's like to navigate a completely new system and new team of faces. Need strong coffee in the morning: 


The first few days, H dropped me off at work, and we would visit Elysian on 7th and Ontario together. Pretty latte art aside, the coffee is decent and the service is friendly. What more can you ask for?

Elysian Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I do prefer JJ Bean though. 

It's also super weird to type and use a Windows system right now, now that I've been so ultra focused on learning to use a Macbook for the last few days. I feel so crippled and limited when I'm on the Macbook, because I can imagine doing all the things that I do on Windows, but I can't communicate it fast enough with the Macbook (or at all). 

This is probably what my parents feel like, except 100x worse because they didn't grow up with any type of computer at all. I wonder what baby S will use in the future that I will completely be useless at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment