Ads

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

2021-16 || momentum




It has been week where everything has gone wrong, and when a week like this happens, it's very important to have comfort food. We went for take out at Motonobu Udon after we got off work on Friday. 

They don't put up a very noticeable sign at the front of their store. When I first walked by, I thought it was just the lobby of the apartment building that sits on top. They make their own udon noods in house, and charge almost $20 per bowl. Was it worth it? And why don't they put up a better sign? 



I had the NikuToji (beef brisket with egg), while H had the TamagoToji (egg with egg...?).



Definitely get the EbiTen add on, because it is made with jumbo shrimp (teehee).

 Their broth is very hearty and brings back meaning to my life.

I know I'm lucky to be able to afford meals like this during these times when people are losing their jobs and even their lives because of the pandemic, but while I'm counting my blessings, I would also like to whine about my crappy week.

1. Late for a very important meeting.

2. Delayed home project because of the sink. We have been waiting so long for this... well, about 2 months. Now that I think about it, it's only been 3 months since we moved in...  

3. Car got broken into, most likely because we forgot to lock it (does that still count as broken into?). Whoever entered the vehicle tried to start the car, but couldn't figure it out, and left.  Nothing was taken and there was no damage, but it still feels like a violation of our privacy.

4. I'm just so tired, and cannot manage to mow the lawn, which is growing wild.  

No comments:

Post a Comment