Ads

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

2021-05 || too thai-erd

Get it?!? Thai-erd. Haha!

We ordered from Thai Cafe tonight, because we had spent enough time in our kitchen for one day. Our sink clogged up and would not drain, so we spent a good 4 hours trying to clear it. The thought of that smelly gray water is enough to make me lose my appetite. I needed some aromatic Thai spices to perk up my taste buds!


Got the pad thai (above), and a red curry with chicken and rice. The flavours were strong enough, but just lacking a bit in texture. Dry chicken overall. Curry was too runny and had way too many bamboo shoots and basil leaves, and not enough chicken. 

Thai Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Does anybody have a good Thai place in Vancouver to recommend to me please?

Sometimes, you get to that point where you're making mistake after mistake. For me, it's usually when I'm too stressed out and anxious, and I become unaware of what is happening around me. Not that I made any mistakes, it's mostly H dropping things, misplacing things, or pouring things into other things that he shouldn't (but he didn't know, so now he knows not to pour grease down an old slow draining kitchen sink). Pretty sure he's way tired out from the move. 

I do also know that I get to the point of being too tired to control my emotions sometimes, and I should communicate this better and make sure I don't let myself throw tantrums. 

Thank goodness for grandparents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment