Ads

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

75/104 ROAD LESS TRAVELED


Visited Platform 7 for coffee with S before going to Closet Raid this weekend:

IMG_20170611_101039_642

The ambience here is fantastic, especially the little garden outside where we chilled for a bit. Other than coffee, I’ve lately been obsessed with plants, so this was a perfect environment for me. Fantastic cappuccino, energized me enough to battle the other girls looking for deals at the sale.

Platform 7 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

S had the mocha (top):
IMG_20170612_234135_893

On Sunday, I went to Twin Falls with Mom: 

IMG_20170611_130351_816

This was such an easy view to get to, not more than 15 minutes from the parking lot at Lynn Canyon. Going back up the stairs was a bit more work for my mother. She also yelled at me to not go down into the trees, off the sturdy wooden path, to get this shot, but I knew it was safe enough. There was a good system of roots to form a bit of a staircase. Listen to your mother, but not when she hikes less than you.

Today, I spent an extra 30 to 45 minutes, schooling somebody to do a task the right way. It was tough, they fought back hard because they believed that there are lots of different paths to get to the same destination. I knew I was right though, and I didn’t even bother to say it in my usual passive aggresive way. I was too tired for that today. How do some people have such faith in their believes, thinking with their heads up their ass, that they don’t bother trying to understand the other side? 

If I’m not happy, it’s not the end yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment