Ads

Sunday, April 3, 2016

How much passive aggression can you put into a sigh?

I’m nowhere close to being ready to fly. This should be a nice and simple check in online, but it’s becoming quite painful as my One Plus keeps dropping internet connection. Work with me PLEASE. Frustrated by the United Airlines app that took 5 attempts to accept my passport scan, haven’t started packing, still hungover from last night at J’s house, and spent all morning recovering with H (who has been expressing his feelings about me leaving tomorrow by sighing every few minutes and pouting a little).

Replenishing with dirty HK cafe food at Happy Date. Can’t live without this. I think this place is better than Lido (another HK style cafe that serves similar food), in terms of price, service, and quality. All of this was only $10! Must go if you ever visit Richmond for breakfast.

IMG_20160403_095051
From top left, going clockwise: Spanish Omelette, Pineapple Bun with Butter, HK Style Milk Tea, Satay Beef Instant Noodles

Here’s the food from a different angle while I was taking the above photo:
IMG-20160403-WA0006

Ingrid Nilsen posted a recent video about how she gets over hangovers. Seems like a legit cure, with avocado and eggs.

Well, I’m hungry again. Bye. Going to forage for food around the house.
Happy Date Bakery & Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment