Ads

Monday, March 28, 2016

EASTER LONG WEEKEND - DAY 4 // COFFEE BEFORE EVERYTHING



IMG_20160328_193234

CIOCCO GINGER NESPRESSO before I left the house, a bowlful of coffee before checking my emails at work, and CARAMELIZED HONEY LATTE STARBUCKS at lunch (it was way too sweet, and I could’ve  mixed honey and milk on my own…). I borrowed W's reusable mug. Isn't it pretty?!

I thought all the important people who buy our cameras would take the day off for Easter. COME ON PEOPLE. I suppose people in India, Indonesia, and Malaysia don’t all follow the same holidays. China has tomb-sweeping coming up this week though.

Listened to this at work today to block out all the other noises and distractions in the office. Had some of my favourite hits from 2013, and reminded me of Paradiso...

Starbucks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment