Ads

Sunday, January 3, 2021

2021-01 || don't blink

And it's the first Sunday of 2021! 

2020 was full of huge life changes for us:   
It feels like we were stuck in limbo for a while, during the first 4 months with baby S, mainly from lack of sleep, but then she got the hang of sleeping (I have my husband to thank for sleep training her). Even with COVID-19 raging across the world and slowing things down, time seems to have flown, and I'm afraid to blink, in case I miss one of baby S's milestones. 

She's been making the motions of learning to crawl lately. Before she makes that leap, I'm trying to soak in these last few days of watching her roll around our apartment in the morning, as I make my first cup of coffee for the day. Today, I'd like to thank Tofino Coffee Roasting Company for fuelling my day. 

 

Tofino Coffee Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

We picked this up from our weekend in Tofino last year (wow, feels so strange to type that...) and we finally got around to trying it. Old Growth, mediam roast blend, great with the Aeropress. I used 3 clicks on the Porlex mini to grind the beans. 

For me, there is usually a sense of resetting on January 1st, but this year, it's just a continuation of the same old from last year (again, so strange to type that...). There's always Lunar New Year to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment