Ads

Friday, September 6, 2019

2019-35 || EXPOSURE

This will be a short post, because I'm getting ready for my wedding, and I barely have time to eat. 

After dim sum on Monday, we visited Exposure BBT, right across from the dim sum place: 



This was the OG milk tea, with pearls, and although I requested 50% sugar, it felt like I might get diabetes by the time I finished the whole beverage. The wait time was also 30 minutes for any drink order. For a not so spectacular $6 tea, I was disappointed.

Exposure Social house Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Despite the disappointing beverage, I had a great morning of just relaxing and hanging out with friends. This was the eye of the storm, and now, as I write this, we're approaching the edge of the storm, exiting in 2 more days... Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment