Ads

Thursday, May 3, 2018

2018-18 CAFFE DI BEPPE

Rainy weekend, what better thing to do than hang out a coffee shop?

Caffe di Beppe
M and I had been talking about visiting Caffe di Beppe for about a month. The photos I had seen on the Internet showed such an aesthetically pleasing spot for coffee, complete with beautiful floor tiles, I could not resist coming to try out the cappuccino and croissant. I chose the fig jam with my croissant, which was very flakey on the outside and soft/chewy on the inside. M had the appolini, and after taking a bite to try, I immediately wished that I had ordered that pastry instead, filled with light, fluffy cream. The coffee was a good match, no regrets there.

Caffe di Beppe

Caffe di Beppe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

We were there around 1030AM on Sunday, and there were plenty of seats. However, it started filling up just after we arrived, and the noise level was rising, so I think it scared a couple of guests, who actually picked up their laptops and left. They also have their main restaurant, which opens up later in the day. That would be another interesting spot to check out.

Maybe I’ll come back next weekend to plan wedding stuff. I don’t even know where to begin! What do we do first – pick a date, pick a venue, set the budget, find my dress/his suit? Does it really matter, as long as we’re happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment