Ads

Thursday, March 15, 2018

DEFAULT

H and I visited North Noodle House right before watching Black Panther:

IMG_20180315_211424_419

Above is the Zhajiang Pork with Cucumber on noodles, the lamb skewer, and the pork dumplings in sour soup. Honest opinion was that this place is not worth sitting down to eat at. Get the dumplings to go, and don’t bother trying to get comfortable in the cramped sitting area. It’s not even the servers that make this place hard to eat at, but it’s just the close quarters with strangers, who may or may not be rude (they were rude that night). I’ll give it a 4 for the food.

North Noodle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

IMG_20180315_210413_380

After all that food, I fell into a food coma and slept through 90% of the movie.

That was last week. I think I’m much happier this week.

I’ve heard that everybody has a default mood, a base happiness (or sadness) level that they revert back to no matter what happens. I’m sure there are some habits that happy people have, which make them default to positive, like eating better food or getting outside more or being surrounded by certain people. For some people, their whole life might be about figuring out how to elevate their mood, and there are different formulas for different people. I can’t make you happy, that’s up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment