Ads

Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018-2 - IN THE DARK

Everybody gets worried sometimes, and for me, it’s been more than usual lately. I’m pretty sure the season plays a strong part in it. Working in an office from 9 to 5 will do that to you. Getting to the office in the dark, leaving the office in the dark… Depressing. Drains all my energy to deal with the worries and anxieties.

That’s why on the weekends, I try to get outside as much as possible. Coffee helps.

Here’s us at Dalina:
 
IMG_20180108_223635_389

I had the turmeric latte, because I thought it would be a healthy alternative to the usual coffee that I guzzle every 2 hours to keep me awake. Might be the placebo effect, but I instantly feel my skin clear up, my breathing becomes smoother, vision clears up... Maybe I'm exaggerating here, but turmeric is quite good for your health.

It turns out that ordering this drink that morning was a horrible mistake though, because I had forgotten that I didn’t have coffee the day before, and thus, was super cranky and withdrawn. Otherwise, Dalina’s turmeric latte was a beautiful drink to have at a beautiful little grocery shop. Self serve sparkling water, regular water, and even milk and soy milk along the walls for your coffee. Might have to come back to try their actual coffees, but right now… I’m headed to the East coast for a week to see what I can find.

Dalina Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Back to this next weekend:
IMG_20180108_223955_494

I’m pretty sure I’m still very normal and healthy, but as a millenial, I just have to write about my problems on the internet, so I can feel like I’m being heard. It’s society’s fault.

Last thing this week... Tourism Squamish posted my photo on their blog post about snowshoe trails in the Squamish area! Read about it here: http://www.exploresquamish.com/news/trail-feature-6-snowshoe-trails-you%E2%80%99ve-never-heard-of-in-squamish

No comments:

Post a Comment