Ads

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

TECHNICOLOR GRASS

TD were in town for their Thanksgiving holiday, and after their hospitality while we were in Toronto, H and I had to take them around town. We decided to drop by Parallel 49 for some beer, but little did we know, they had actually renovated with a full food truck inside the warehouse, so we had a truffle poutine to share: 

IMG_20171010_182850_967

We also had deep fried cauliflower that were too delicious to resist, and thus I couldn't stop myself in time to take a photo. The cauliflower was coated in a pretty ridiculous sauce that tasted like a soy sauce mix that usually I would find on a Chinese fried dish sauce, but worked amazingly with the cauliflower. It had leeks, green onions... Beer was the usual top notch quality. I'll be back with more out of town tourists, one day.

Parallel 49 Brewing Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

People say that the grass is greener on the other side, but what if like Demi Lovato, my grass is technicolor no matter where I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment