Ads

Monday, October 16, 2017

93/104 – BIKES AND FRIENDS


Went for a quick sploop with the original bike gang (plus or minus 2) and ended up here, at Musette:

IMG_20171015_224659_150

I had the macchiato (middle), while R&B had the espressos on the side. Yum. I think it was Pallet, but it could also have been Phil & Seb. I’m pretty sure it’s Pallet though, because I remember visiting there and it tasted awesomely similar. Sparkling waters in the glasses above the coffees. L had a drip coffee and a roll, which he seemed to really quite enjoy. Prices were decent, and the coffees tasted great. We were also ravenous from our sploop.

Musette Caffe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

What’s a “sploop”, you ask? Most bikers from Vancouver will know this term - it’s a Stanley Park loop that a lot of cyclists regularly visit to train, because it’s got ups for pushing hard, and downs for cruising and breaks.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen so many of my friends in one weekend. My horoscope did say I would socialize this month. It also said I’d travel… and I’m hopping on a plane in about 12 hours!

This week will be about hand shakes and hustlin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment