Ads

Thursday, July 6, 2017

FOOD ADVENTURES // DONUTS


H and I were conveniently located near Steveston one day, after work, so we explored the little shops around this area of the city. H got hangry, and the smell of the mini donuts at Outpost Mini Donuts lured us in:
IMG_20170705_225513_000
I absolutely fell in love with the blueberry donut. It was still a bit too sweet to eat on its own without a drink, so we had the lemonade too. A coffee would’ve been nice, but it was late afternoon, and I didn’t want to spend too much time lying awake in bed because of too much caffeine. There were a few other flavours, including boston cream, salted caramel, chocolate, etc. 1/2 a dozen for $4.75! I will be back for more.

Outpost Mini Donut Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Sometimes, I have to remind myself to keep asking questions, and that if I know the answers, I should ask bigger questions.

Oh right, I forgot to mention one more thing about the donuts. They cater for special events. I'd like some blueberry donuts scattered around my reception table if I ever get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment