Ads

Saturday, July 8, 2017

DAY 1 of H in Nova Scotia // COMMERCIAL DRIVE

Went out for a coffee and some alone time at The Drive Coffee Bar:

the drive coffee bar

This place wasn’t too busy at around noon today, with 2 baristas. They have good strong coffee. I had the iced lavender latte, sat on their little patio, and researched places to go in Taiwan. I liked that it was quiet and peaceful, despite being on a busy street and I will be back to try other coffees (or maybe a beer). 
  
The Drive Coffee Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I’m glad I have these hobbies to keep me busy while H is out of town. Here was coffee number 1 from earlier today, and my new baby plants from the Prickly Pear sale:

the prickly pear

Plants from Prickly Pear, around $9.
Terrarium from garage sale, $2.
Coffee from Nespresso, around $0.75. Lol.

I’m trying to budget so I can get my drone this month on Amazon Prime Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment