Ads

Thursday, June 8, 2017

TBT - THROWBACKTORONTO


lamesa filipino kitchen

One of the meals we had with D&T were at Lamesa Filipino Kitchen:

lamesa filipino kitchen

Lamesa means table, so the full name means… table filipino kitchen? Anyways. They served some pretty tasty food with romantic lighting, moody ambiance. We had this coconut fried polenta as a garnish for their fish (above, the polenta is that rectangular prism supporting the fish), and I fell in love with the restaurant then. I wish we could’ve just ordered that on its own.

lamesa filipino kitchen

Lamesa Filipino Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - ZomatoWe also had this pork (above), and it was just OK. Chinese pork siu yok is better, just because it’s oiler and juicier. We ended the meal with the ube dessert at the top of the page, which was quite refreshing.

I miss traveling, and it’s only been a week and a half since Sunshine Coast. November will be Hong Kong and Taiwan! If only I had more time and money to travel. I’m already maximizing as much as possible on my measly 15 vacation days, and buying only the essentials to keep me presentable in public. I’ve cut down on the alcohol, the eating out… Can’t cut down on coffee though. How do I travel more, like this guy says we should:


The air in the office makes us dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment