Ads

Saturday, June 3, 2017

FOOD, DRINK, FRIENDS


IMG_20170603_062520_272

Before exploring the Steveston neighborhood a few weeks ago, we went for brunch at Davood’s:

  IMG_20170603_062142_866

The portions are large, and service is quick. I had a great cappuccino, and the waffles with bacon and eggs (I don’t remember the name of this…). There was a pile of maybe half the pack of bacon on top of the waffle. I can’t wait to come back, but there are surprisingly a lot of other places to check out in Steveston.

Davood's Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Am I too nice? I’ve been passively trying to convince people to do things my way. I just don’t understand why people would say or do or not do certain things… Is it because you don’t like me? Is it because you’re just a miserable soul? Is it because you think your degree makes you more privileged? When somebody is really aggressive about getting something that they want, and it disrupts everybody else around them, I start wondering… why?

Time for another coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment