Ads

Thursday, June 1, 2017

#BLESSED

Throw back to this snack we had at Poke Guy after our Greyhound ride from the Niagara Falls back to D’s house:
IMG_20170510_180333_011

It’s slightly overpriced for what it is… Rice, fish, vegetables, and sauce, with not much in terms of service. I do like watching them compile my food in this very plastic disposable bowl (maybe one day we’ll see the end of all disposable takeout containers and utensils? I’m still guilty of using them, but I did bring my own Tupperware to a restaurant tonight for leftovers). Anyways, this was split between H and I, before we headed to a real dinner with D and T. The hunger made it taste much better than it really was, but I felt like I'd come back or at least try other poké places.

Poké Guys Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Grandma’s back in the hospital, and I’m again wondering the meaning of all her obsessions… She’s afraid of taking Tylenols because she’s worried she’ll get addicted to them. She doesn’t want to eat any fatty foods because of high cholesterol. She doesn’t want to go out in the sun because she might get skin cancer. At what age should you stop worrying about the consequences of indulging?

I had some greasy pizza today for lunch. Guess I'm lucky to be able to have all these experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment