Ads

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

DESSERTSTRESSSED

Visited Aperture Coffee Bar for their beautiful affogatos:

IMG_20170614_215046_855

I had the ginger, matcha, and the lemon (top to bottom). I knew I wanted the matcha flavor going into the shop, and lemon was recommended by the dude at the bar. Ginger affogato just sounded wack, and it was actually not too weird. I tend to like ginger and sugar together, so I enjoyed it. The lemon was not my favourite, but I could see how others might like the tanginess of the syrup. The ginger was also just a syrup. I think the matcha could’ve been stirred up a bit better as I had chunks of it melt in my mouth.

Aperture Coffee Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - ZomatoIMG_20170614_215153_611



I wouldn't get the same flavours again, but I do want to try all of them. I think they have seasonal flavours too... Overall, a pretty good pre-game for dinner.

Little things are stressing me out today. Don’t let the little things in life creep into the cracks and split up the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment