Ads

Saturday, August 20, 2016

33/52 LIFE CHANGING EVENT

I missed a weekly update because I cracked my One Plus One phone and was disconnected for a week, while waiting for a new phone. I was so devastated. Bought the new Samsung Note 7, which is really powerful (look forward to even more amazing photos!). Here’s a sample pic:



Above: My lunch today from the Earnest Ice Cream food truck, while at the farmer’s market. Salted Caramel on top, Bourbon Peach on the bottom. The Salted Caramel melts too quickly, but the flavor is basically perfect. The Bourbon Peach has a more solid consistency, and was also very refreshing. There are so many more ice cream shops popping up all over the place, but Earnest is the one I’m most familiar with and keep going back to. I hear they’re opening another location soon, along Commercial.

Earnest Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




I slept less than 5 hours last night, because I spent too much time configuring the phone. It’s a work in progress… Themer wasn’t working the way it usually does, so I couldn’t just choose a theme and set it with one tap. Spent about 2-3 hours resizing widgets, downloading icon packs, etc… I know the Note 7 allows different themes and icon packs, out of the box, but I couldn’t figure out how to get rid of the dock and change the icon sizes. The only way was to personalize it through Themer… I am looking forward to getting the different lenses that are compatible with the Note 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment