Ads

Friday, February 19, 2016

SFO DAY 5 // Meat that melts and I wouldn't mind coming back.

It was a busy week and I could not blog everyday, but H has requested I do a post so here it is.

On Wednesday, I went out with the coworkers to House of Prime Rib where the prime rib just melts on your tongue and it's so flavourful but not too salty. (The alcohol probably made it taste better too.) $43 USD gets you 6 ounces of this magical melting beef, corn bread, a salad (the serving of the salad was like a show where the server spins the huge salad bowl and pours on the sauce from a meter above it), mashed or baked potato (I had mashed), and creamed spinach.


I would come back, and make sure to get a reservation 2 or 3 months in advance.

So good. The perfect way to end a whole day spent on your feet, talking to people who use too many 4 syllable scientific words ("I would like to use this camera to build my hyperspectrometer and maybe record the photons splitting in my laser lab",  for example).

The next night was the last night of the show and we went for a drive around the city. Ended up getting a great view of the Golden Gate bridge and surrounding San Francisco / Bay area.
Staying with G tonight to save 300$ on hotel fees! Excited for tomorrow, I am.


House Of Prime Rib Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment