Ads

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Station Eleven

The clutter that is my desk, Andrew Rayel’s Yearmix 2014 playing in the background (the best), and Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel (a BC writer, represent!). The story is told in flashbacks, jumping between the time before & after civilization was wiped out. TBH, This book has thrown me into some sort of depression, and the weather ain’t helping. Feels like the world is going to end, what with the diseases, wars, protests going on everywhere… Still a good read.

IMG_20150104_132316

The first few seconds of this year was spent at work. Last year was so hectic, doing so much to try to get this job. And now… Everything’s gone quiet. The past 2 days, I’ve been reading, eating, drinking, hanging out with people… How do I learn to take it easy and stop stressing out when I’m not busy? I’m stressed enough at work. Maybe I should do take on more OT to get my mind off things… Maybe just not enough nature, only been to Whistler ONCE this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment