Ads

Monday, November 28, 2011

i have a cold, and i think i am getting the whole office sick.

 

 

“Do you sell this here?”                                             “Whaaaat…? This….? No… We don’t.”

“Do you even know what you are talking about? YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.” “Fine, call this number or email this dude instead.”

“NO I DON’T HAVE TIME TO DO THAT, I am just trying to source it and find it so that I can use it NOW. JUST PUT ME THROUGH TO SOMEONE NOW.” “Sorry about that.  Try these companies instead… I’ll spell it out for you.”

“WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT? X? O? N? I CAN’T HEAR YOU, YOU AREN’T SPEAKING CLEARLY.” “Sorry, let me repeat that.”

You weren’t listening closely. Don’t get angry because someone who already tried to help you can’t solve your problem.  Blame your lack of organizational skills and your incompetence at finding what you need.  If we don’t have it, we don’t have it.  We’re not trying to sabotage your project. Seriously.  I don’t even know you.

I need to learn to speak like I know what I’m doing, even when I don’t, but it’s really hard with a stuffed nose and a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment