Ads

Sunday, April 3, 2022

2022-13 || Rollercoaster

H and baby S went to the farmer's market and picked up a few of our usual things, including a bag of carrots from Klipper's, an apple that S picks up as we choose our carrots, and baked goods from whoever is at the market that day. This week, it was Ritchie’s:


They brought home a spinach sourdough as well as a cinnamon bun for me. The bun was not the soft gooey type, unlike Grounds for Coffee, and I wouldn't purchase it again because their recipe was more salty than my usual preference. 

Their sourdough was quite unique in that it incorporated spinach and had a green tinge inside! Your kids won't know that they're actually getting a serving of vegetables while eating carbs. The loaf was soft and chewy, and I can see why they would have a line up.

H has kindly brought back numerous pastries and chocolate chip cookies, which I crave tremendously. It's better for me to eat these not so healthy things and break some rules of my 1st month post partum, and he knows it. Throughout week 2 of baby P's life, I am starting to feel the strongest emotions - greatest joys from seeing S and P interact, and the saddest tears from so many things. As my doctor said, pregnancy is a lot of ups and downs, it's a rollercoaster. 

Wild hormonal ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment