Ads

Sunday, January 9, 2022

2022-02 || i don't look pregnant enough

Continuing the matcha hunt this weekend, we visited FDL Cafe. Although the matcha was not amazing, I would have to say that we were all very satisfied by the flaky, crispy, and absolutely perfect layers of their chocolate croissant. Their other pastries also looked amazing, but I thought this one would be the safest and the least sweet for baby S to try (we removed the chocolate bits). 

She knows what's good - before I got my photo, she was already reaching for it, and she finished almost the whole thing. Look how huge it is: 
 


The start of this year feels awfully similar to 2020: 

-COVID-19, omicron edition, can't go out, no more parties, Christmas, New Years (maybe even Chinese New Year) parties cancelled

-pregnant, no real time gender reveal or baby shower

-i still don't look pregnant enough, with a huge winter jacket. An older lady who looked like maybe she was in her 70s was walking towards me on the sidewalk, and she didn't move over, forced me to trample over the very snow covered grass. Old people versus pregnant woman? 


So many other things happened this week, might do a second post if I have time.  It also snowed again,, and I did not bother to clean my runners, as I said I would in my last post, because they would get dirty again:  

  1. Clean shoes 
  2. Get IKEA recycling system
  3. Declutter! Drop off at least one bag of donations 

This week!
  1. Clean shoes
  2. Eat somewhere that has ice cream on top of waffles
  3. Call certain customers who have multiple locations, until I get a hold of them, so that I can reach my targets at work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment