Ads

Saturday, October 30, 2021

2021-38 || nancy go yaya

I've been seeing ads for Nancy Go Yaya everywhere, and scheduled in a visit as soon as I could.  Sorry M and J for ditching our plans, and going without you!

Here's their famous Kaya Toast with poached eggs for dipping:

Soy sauce and white pepper is offered to mix with the egg, to create a dipping sauce for the toast. It had a huge slab of butter in between the two slices of toast. Not bad, but not something that I'd crave.


We also got the laksa noodle, and it was super flavourful and delicious. Kept us warm as we walked around Chinatown afterwards. 

Very Instagram worthy, but not as wallet friendly. Definitely other things I crave more in the area, but it has such a nice atmosphere inside the cafe. Great service, which is what you pay for, I guess. 

WOOOO, it's been a stressful day. One of the most stressful, mainly because I hate making mistakes. It was such a careless thing to do as well, switching up a person's conversation like that. 

Lately, I've found that my concentration is shot, and I can barely remember people's names. I keep losing track of time as well, and if not for technology keeping me on track (Google Calendar and Google Keep are my BFF's), I don't think I would have accomplished even half of my target this month. On top of all that, it's been difficult with lots of emotions. Grateful to those who put up with my outbursts, and keep me well fed with home cooked food... My brain and body need all the energy I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment