Ads

Saturday, August 12, 2017

84/104 NOW YOU’RE HERE


It’s been busy and I needed a beer, so we went to the Slocan

IMG_20170810_182901_140

Above photo shows a plate of the cheesy fries and my Fat Tug IPA. They didn’t have any stouts at the time, most places don’t during summer I guess, and I settled for this instead. The fries were not the crispiest, but the abundance of cheese, sourcream, and small bits of bacon made up for it. I am interested in seeing what else they have, but maybe I’ll come back in the winter when they have stouts.

The Slocan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


This weekend is certainly a slow one, leaving me too much time to think about the future. Trying to keep the glass half full can be tough sometimes, but talking with the right people will get the glass filled up again.

I am feeling that outdoors hike/travel itch! The air is clearing from the Lower Mainland, so maybe its time to hit the trails. I want that feeling of “now you’re here, now you’re awake”, as my yoga instructor today was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment