Ads

Monday, August 7, 2017

83/104 LEAP

Ending this long weekend with a coffee at Revolver:

revolver

Beautiful coffee shop with plenty of space to read and work, chat and catch up. Their large selection of coffees and espressos satisfies every coffee drinker. The baristas really know their stuff! I was pretty intimidated by the choice, so I asked for help to choose from their extensive list of beans for my macchiato. Although I can’t remember which roast it was, except that it had dark chocolate and berry notes, I think it might’ve been one of my favorites.

Revolver Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

R and B were there, doing their work, so I had time to finish No Is Not Enough by Naomi Klein. Good ideas about the Trump situation down south.

Back tracking one day, MANNA had their wedding out at Westwood:

manna

It’s peaceful, out of the way from traffic. There were quite a few friends that I hadn’t seen in a while, it really is too bad that we only catch up at weddings.

Backing up more, H and I were at S's house for board games and dinner.

Why don’t I see these people more often? Coffee date at Revolver next week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment